STARTER KIT E27 A60 WHITE AMBIANCE HUE - Philips
Philips Hue White Ambiance Smart Bulb Starter Kit - Edison Screw E27 (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
Combining energy efficiency with intuitive controls the Philips Hue White A19 Starter Kit changes the way you control and experience light at home. Enhance your home with soft white lighting, controlled remotely wherever you are. Set timers and light schedules, automating your lights to make it seem like someone is home even when you are away. With everything you need to get started, this easy-to-use kit comes with two A19 LED smart bulbs, able to fit standard table lamps and the Philips Hue Bridge that can control up to 50 lights. Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs. They are pre-paired with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App. Easily expand your smart lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. With voice control for Amazon Alexa, Apple Home Kit, or Google Assistant, each kit includes four dimmable White Ambiance A19 bulbs, a Hue Bridge, Ethernet cable, power adapter, manual, and three-year warranty.
- Ideal wake up light - mimic sunrise and sunset for a natural wake up/go-to-sleep rhythm Wi-Fi controllable smart LED lights with pre-set light recipes to help you energize in the morning, for your child to concentrate and for you to relax and read in the evening
- Change your light setting (dimming and pre-set light recipes) with the hue wireless dimmer switch from the comfort of your sofa
- Connect the Hue Bridge with two bulbs that fit standard-size table lamps and a dimmer to control the light intensity. Grow your system with support for up to 50 lights.
- Easily expand your lighting system with up to 12 accessories per system (sold separately), such as a Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- Control your lights with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or Samsung SmartThings system and others.