Access Lighting Pty Ltd
Philips Master LED MR16 7w 4000K 60°
The Philips Master LED range was brought out as an energy saving alternative to the older halogen MR16 lamps.
Philips are currently one of leading manufacturers of Lighting and LED solutions and the Master LED product range of theirs is at the forefront of MR16 led technology making it stand out from other branded MR16 replacements.
Features of this range include:
- Compatible with most control that's already installed *
- Works in both dimmable and non-dimmable fittings.
- You can replace the lamps yourself - no electrician required
- Same brightness as 50 Watt halogens (85%+ energy savings).
* If unsure whether this product will be suitable for what already installed give us a call and we'll be happy to help you out.
Specifications - Dimmable MR16 LED
|Fitting Type||GU5.3, MR16|
|Power Consumption||7 Watts (equivalent to 35/50W halogen)|
|Lifetime||40,000 hours (rated for 25 years)|
|Colour Temperature||2700K (warm white), 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)|
|Beam Angle||36˚ or 60°|
|Light Output||420 to 460 Lumens|
|Dimensions||50.5mm (width) x 50.5mm (depth)|
|Installation||Retrofit, self install.|
|Product Identifiers||MASTER LEDspotLV 7W MR16 Dim AU; 929001153519, 929001153419, 929001153619, 929001153119, 929001153219, 929001153319 (Order codes)|
|Further Documentation||Spec Sheet (3000K / 60˚ variant)|